Class of 2020 Arrives September 4
On Sunday, September 4, Fairfield University will welcome the Class of 2020 to campus. During the first week at Fairfield, students will attend informative sessions to prepare both academically as well as socially for the year ahead. Highlights of the Fall Welcome Program include sessions with Resident Assistants, New Student Leaders, Univeristy administration, faculty and staff, as well as involvement by Community Associates in a variety of events such as: information sessions; Fairfield Town Stroll; Quad Fest and Mat LaVore: Astonishment Artist.
Fairfield's goal is to provide a smooth transition for first year students and their families. To ensure a smooth check-in process for incoming first year students, please adhere to the following arrival times according to designated student living arrangements.
Move-In Time Slots
- 8-11:45 a.m. Transfer Student Move-In
- 8-8:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 4th floor room
- 9-9:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 3rd floor room
- 10-10:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 2nd floor room
- 11-11:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 1st floor room and ground floor
Enter through the Main Gate only:
- Campion Hall and Jogues Hall keep FORWARD
- Gonzaga Hall and Regis Hall are to make an immediate left and follow the loop around campus
- Transfer Students are to make an immediate left and then a right into the BCC parking lot. Please check in at the Office of Residence Life - BCC 096 to pick up your key.
- Arrive at the unloading zone for your residence hall
- You will be given an "Arrival Time" card where you will provide your room number and cell number
- Time limit to unload car is 20 minutes
- Student checks in at arrival table to pick keys and welcome packet
- One person must remain with car at all times
- After unloading, please move car to any lot designated for move-in day parking (you will receive a map upon entering campus)
- Pick up your StagCard at the BCC Lower Level and enjoy the festivities below
We are excited to welcome our sophomores, juniors and seniors who will move in on Monday, September 5.
Fall Convocation will take place on Tuesday, September 6 at 5 p.m. on Bellarmine Lawn. The Fall Convocation marks the start of the academic year by coming together as a community. Dr. Sara Brill, professor of Philosophy, will be this year's Convocation speaker.
For more information regarding Move-in and Fall Welcome: